1) James Cook University, Australia
International Training Institute is associated with the James Cook University (JCU), Australia.
James Cook University is the second oldest university in Queensland, recognised in the higher education sector for achievements in teaching and research. Recently ranked by Times Higher Education (THE) in the ‘Top 150 Universities under 50’ (2016), James Cook University continues to deliver high quality degrees preparing students for entry into the global workforce.
Students who choose to study at JCU Brisbane will walk away with a tertiary qualification from a respected and highly acclaimed university. In addition to this, students will develop connections with a world renowned business, recognised for achievements in vocational and tertiary education, training, employment, recruitment and apprenticeships.
JCU Brisbane has a 24 subject Bachelor of Business programs and the following credits are recognised from ITI.
The credits are below,
Diploma in Accounting, HR, Marketing and Management 5 subject credits
New Diploma (2 years):
-Diploma in Accounting, HR, Marketing and management 8 subject credits
-Diploma in IT 4 subjects
2) University of Southern Queensland, Australia
ITI is associated with the University of Southern Queensland. The ITI Diplomas can obtain a maximum of 8 unit credits and Advanced Diplomas can obtain a maximum of 11 unit credits at USQ for the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce – BBCM (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce – BBCM (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce – BBCM (Management and Leadership)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce – BBCM (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Information Technology – BITC (Information Technology Management)
3) University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Australia
International Training Institute is associated with the University of the Sunshine Coast. The ITI New Diploma courses can obtain 4 credits at USC.
Information in relation to USC can be accessed at http://www.usc.edu.au/
4) PNG Human Resource Institute
International Training Institute has arrangement with the PNGHRI under which ITI Human Resource Students will become student members of Papua New Guinea Human Resource Institute.
5) Griffith University, Australia
International Training Institute is associated with the Griffith University of Queensland. The ITI New Diploma courses can obtain 8 credits at Griffith University.
Information in relation to Griffith University can be accessed at https://www.griffith.edu.au
6) Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) of Australia
AAT Australia is the institution that International Training Institute (ITI) has strategically aligned itself – for the benefit of its students and Accounting Technicians employed in all sectors of the economy here in Papua New Guinea. As of end of 2007 AAT has been recognised by the following institutions as para-professional qualification:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- National Institute of Accountants (NIA)
- CPA Australia
7) Certified Practicing Accountants of PNG (CPA PNG)
The International Training Institute has an association with the Certified Practicing Accountants of Papua New Guinea (CPA PNG). Students who have successfully completed the course Advanced Diploma in Accounting wish to become Registered Accounting Technicians Members (RAT).
ITI Business Studies Students can become Students members with CPA Papua New Guinea.
8) International Federation of Training & Development Organization (IFTDO)
The International Federation of Training & Development Organisation (IFTDO) has granted International Training Institute membership to its organisation. IFTDO allows ITI to be recognised as part of the international network of professionals with 500, 000 members in 50 countries. ITI as a member has the opportunity to;
- Increase recognition as an internationally active organisation by using the IFTDO logo
- Expand capabilities through exchanging strategies, techniques and technologies.
- Learn about important HR events and
- Access world thinking and practices through the IFTDO global network, project and research
- Shape state-of-the-art international development projects
- Participate as delegates in the IFTDO conferences
- Contribute articles in the quarterly IFTDO News and website
8) Australian College of Business & Management (ACBM)
ITI is pleased to announce that it has partnered with the Australian College of Business & Management (ACBM) in order to extend the range and scope of our training offerings in Papua New Guinea.
All ITI/ACBM training programs are designed to:
- Provide maximum industry-relevant, applied training
- Focus on developing business-ready, employable skills
- Establish improved career opportunities