Distance Education is a popular way for people in many different situations to continue education and improve their professional skills. It allows students to study no matter where they are and is ideal for students who wish to work full-time and study part-time.
The International Training Institute is providing you a great opportunity to attain a Certificate or a Diploma in Business through its Distance Education Program. All the courses have been upgraded to be user friendly and can suit anybody.
Why study by Distance Education at ITI?
- Study at your own pace for a maximum period of 8 months for a course
- You can take one or two subjects at a time
- Open to all students and workers all over PNG and abroad
- Courses are designed in a user friendly manner
- Course materials, workbooks, assignments, study guides will be mailed
- Do exams in your home town
- You can switch mode of study from distance to on-campus
- After successful completion of certificate courses you are eligible to articulat into DIBMACC or DIBMKT
- Completion of the DIBMACC or DIBMKT will allow students to apply for degree programs offered by universities that ITI is associated to
- Approved by National Training Council NTC Reg. No# 009 (POM Campus) & Reg. No#074 (LAE Campus )
If you’re interested to learn more, click here to find detailed info on our Distance Education courses, and here to find our Distance Education Application Form. Also, please feel free to contact the Distance Education Supervisors:
|POM Campus||LAE Campus||Kimbe Campus|
|Bagelo Goiobu or Dianna Farapo||Philipneri Balasingam||Vijitharan Amarasingham|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ph: 320 2800||Ph: 472 2790||Ph: +675 983 4922|
|Fax: 320 0513||Fax: 472 0199||Fax: +675 983 5873|